Full Vaccination Requirement for KSK Athletics
We remain confident in our ability to conduct in-person learning safely and responsibly with our current set of safety protocols and measures in place, however, athletics is one area that requires extra consideration and careful planning due to its close-contact nature where our Kapālama haumāna are interacting in close quarters with their teammates as well as student-athletes from other schools.
While athletic integrity and the spirit of sportsmanship are important, our primary concern is for the health and safety of our athletes, coaches, and staff. Therefore, participation in all KSK individual and team sports will be available only to student-athletes, coaches, and athletic staff who have registered proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with KS.
The following conditions must be met in order to participate in KSK athletics:
- All individuals must register proof of full vaccination (two weeks after final dose) with KS. Students will register through Moʻomōʻali Olakino. Staff will register through the KS Vaccination Registry. Temporary coaches can work with the athletics department to register proof of vaccination.
Individuals who do not meet these conditions will be ineligible to participate in KSK athletics.
For more information, please contact KSK Athletics and Human Performance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spectator Guidelines (as of 3/8/2022)
- Admission for all Spring sports at Kamehameha Schools - Kapalama will be at 100% capacity.
- There will be no charge for admission for Spring sports.
- There will be no requirement to check for a vaccination card or negative test prior to entry.
- Mask Guidelines:
- Outdoor sports: masks are recommended but are not mandatory
- Indoor sports: masks are required for all spectators