Girls Volleyball Spring Training
The following links can only be accessed by a KS email account via Google, meaning all students are responsible for signing up themselves. Please login to Google using KS email and KS Connect sign-in credentials.
The following requirements must be completed in order to be eligible for participation:
- Updated physical exam - please upload a current physical exam via the online parent portal at ohana.ksbe.edu. For questions regarding physical exams, please contact Hale Ola at 842-8075 or by email at email@example.com.
- Athletic Agreement & Release Form - This form can be accessed and signed on KS Connect. It must be signed by both parents and students.
- Covid-19 Acknowledgement Form - this form can be accessed and signed on KS Connect. It must be signed by both parents and students.
Full vaccination requirement for KSK athletics
- All individuals must register proof of full vaccination (two weeks after final dose) with KS. Students will register through Moʻomōʻali Olakino. Staff will register through the KS Vaccination Registry.
- If a student does not meet vaccination requirements, they must have an exemption for the Covid-19 vaccination approved and on file.
All requirements must be completed before any type of athletic participation.
All communication regarding start dates and schedules will come from the coaches when you have completed the sign-up.