Student & Parent Information
ATHLETIC REQUIREMENTS FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
The following requirements must be completed in order to be eligible for participation:
- Athletics Vaccination Requirement
- All individuals must register proof of full vaccination (two weeks after final dose) with KS. Students will register through Moʻomōʻali Olakino. Staff will register through the KS Vaccination Registry. Temporary coaches can work with the athletics department to register proof of vaccination.
- Students, coaches, and staff who plan to participate in fall/winter/spring sports seasons must register their proof of full vaccination by the designated deadline set by the KSK Athletics and Human Performance division.
- Individuals who do not meet these conditions will be ineligible to participate in KSK athletics.
- Updated physical exam - please upload a current physical exam via the online parent portal at ohana.ksbe.edu. For questions regarding physical exams, please contact Hale Ola at 842-8075 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handbook Agreement and Acknowledgement Form - This form can be accessed and signed on KS Connect. It must be signed by both parents and students.
- Athletic Agreement & Release Form - This form can be accessed and signed on KS Connect. It must be signed by both parents and students.
- Covid-19 Acknowledgement Form - this form can be accessed and signed on KS Connect. It must be signed by both parents and students.
Kamehameha Schools Athletics Training Safety Guidelines and Protocols Video - Video must be viewed prior to attending any activities at the athletic training facility.