The following links can only be accessed by a KS email account via Google, meaning all students are responsible for signing up themselves. Please login to Google using KS email and KS Connect sign-in credentials.
The following requirements must be completed in order to be eligible for participation:
- Updated physical exam - please upload a current physical exam via the online parent portal at ohana.ksbe.edu. For questions regarding physical exams, please contact Hale Ola at 842-8075 or by email at email@example.com.
- Athletic Agreement & Release Form - This form can be accessed and signed on KS Connect. It must be signed by both parents and students.
- Covid-19 Acknowledgement Form - this form can be accessed and signed on KS Connect. It must be signed by both parents and students.
All requirements must be marked complete in KS Connect before any type of athletic participation.
All communication regarding start dates and schedules will come from the coaches when you have completed the sign-up.
Regular season sports sign-ups will close ONE WEEK after the start date for that sport.
Intermediate Winter Season sign-ups are currently open for the following sports:
- Intermediate Boys/Girls Soccer
- Intermediate Boys/Girls Basketball
- Intermediate Boys/Girls Swimming and Diving
- Intermediate Boys/Girls Wrestling
- Intermediate Boys/Girls Tennis
Pre-season strength and conditioning are being offered to high school athletes only, for the sports that have opted in to participate in pre-season strength and conditioning. Strength and Conditioning sign-ups will close once regular season sign-ups have opened for your sport. If you complete a sign-up for Strength and Conditioning, you will automatically be added to the regular season sign-up list for that sport.
High School Winter Season sign-ups are currently open for the following sports:
- JV Boys/Girls Soccer
- JV Boys/Girls Basketball
WINTER SPORTS SIGN-UPS SCHEDULE
NOVEMBER 1, 2021:
- Varsity Girls Basketball
NOVEMBER 8, 2021:
- Varsity Girls Soccer
NOVEMBER 15, 2021:
- JV/Varsity Boys/Girls Swimming and Diving
- JV/Varsity Boys/Girls Wrestling
- JV/Varsity Boys/Girls Canoe Paddling
- Varsity Boys Soccer
- Varsity Boys Basketball
Precision Riflery: TBD